What a great trip! Lauren and "Izzy" had so much fun together! They love each other so much, its awesome to see that all of the drama and hard work are worth it! Yeah! We are all blessed by these two little souls. And, I will never think of "Hooters" in the same way:) That's an inside joke:) CP, you know what I mean! We have so much to be thankful for! and may the Blessings continue in 2009!
We loved seeing Keith, Ann and Jaqi! So glad they made the trip...there is just never enough time together! We sure will be glad to move back to Texas on day...
Our visit to Arlington was truly awesome. Having the chance to go and say a final good-bye to Jason was especially meaningful. There was such a sombre peace...I wish I could explain it, but it's just something every person should experience. The dedication these men and women have for our Country goes beyond any explanation I have. It makes me even prouder of Seth and his fellow warriors. Sniff, sniff...



